You can promote and improve your skills, enhance your CV, and get new opportunities.
Do you want to be part of the Oulu Talent Hub network and build connections between international talent and local companies?
Oulu Talent Hub helps international talent and companies with labour shortage find each other faster than before. We want Oulu to be an internationally attractive place to work, study, carry out research, and invest in.
Our ambassador programme is intended for international employees, researchers, and students. Four ambassadors will start with this programme in April and it will last until the end of year 2022.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an international talent studying or working in Oulu.
- You have been here for at least one year and are planning to stay at least for one more year – or preferably forever. 😊
- You have an interest in and understanding of blogging or vlogging, writing and producing social media content; you have a LinkedIn account, too.
- You have an outgoing personality, enjoy your life in Oulu, and are eager to promote it.
What are your tasks?
The main tasks are to represent and promote Oulu and Oulu Talent Hub on our website oulutalenthub.fi and on social media (and in webinars).
- 2 v/blog posts on oulutalenthub.fi
- 1 Linkedin post
- (1 webinar / online / live event)
Your reward will be paid as a gift card. It is 100-euro gift voucher for any Osuuskauppa Arina place of business. You will also get an Oulu-themed goodie bag with surprises!
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and your ideas for Oulu Talent Hub ambassador programme. Write your story and send us a short video, too. We also want to hear your answers to these questions:
- Why do you want to become Oulu Talent Hub ambassador?
- What kind of skills can you offer to support our planned promotional efforts?
- What do you like best about Oulu and how would you promote it?
- What could be the top five reasons why you would recommend moving to Oulu?
Send your application by March 15th 2022 via email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 182 9071.
The Oulu Talent Hub project is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and executed by BusinessOulu, the University of Oulu, Oulu University of Applied Sciences, OSAO Educational Consortium, and Oulu Chamber of Commerce.