Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please contact us. Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
TransRussia: Moscow, Russia
- Begins: 18.04.2017
- Ends: 20.04.2017
22nd international TransRussia exhibition is the largest business event for transport and logistics services, technologies and machinery.
Its visitors are representatives from the food and pharmaceutical industries, manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods, online shops, manufacturers of components and spare parts for vehicles and other cargo owners, and representatives of logistics companies.
- Transport companies
- Organisations providing services for rail, sea, air and road logistics
- Manufacturers of warehouse equipment and warehouse owners
- Manufacturers of IT solutions for transport
- Suppliers of means of transport (containers, road, rail and air)
- Companies providing related services (customs, insurance, and consulting)
The exhibition will be accompanied by a business programme, which will include:
- TransRussia conference for cargo owners and hauliers
- IT solutions for transport and logistics conference
- Trends and opportunities in Russia’s warehouse property market
- Exhibitors’ presentations and seminars
- TransRussia will take place under the patronage of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and with official support from the State Duma Committee on Transport, Rostransnadzor Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Transport, the Federal Agency for Railway Transport, Russian Railways, the Freight Forwarders Association of the Russian Federation and other federal structures and industry associations.
Maria Melnikova, M.Sc. (Econ.& Bus.)
Coordinator of International Affairs
+358 505 23 7417