Tapahtumat ja valmennukset
BusinessOulun kalenterista löydät yrityksille ja niiden työntekijöille suunnattuja tapahtumia ja valmennuksia, jotka ovat usein maksuttomia tai vähintäänkin edullisia. Myös työttömille työnhakijoille on tarjolla monenlaisia maksuttomia valmennuksia työllistymisen edistämiseksi. Järjestämme myös useita rekrytointitapahtumia joka vuosi.
Jos haluat järjestämäsi tapahtuman kalenteriimme, voit lähettää tiedot lomakkeella.
Tilaa BusinessOulun uutiskirje, jotta pysyt paremmin kuulolla tulevista tapahtumista ja valmennuksista.
Lisää tapahtumia Oulu Convention Bureaun kongressikalenterissa.
Tutustu myös Oulun muihin tapahtumiin Mun Oulun tapahtumakalenterissa.
Tai hae vaihtoehtoisesti tietyn kuukauden tapahtumat
Innovation Leaders Summit 2021
- Alkaa: 08.03.2021
- Päättyy: 12.03.2021
“Innovation Leaders Summit 2021 – Largest Open Innovation Matching Event in Asia-”
Generally speaking in Japan, it’s extremely hard to reach a right meeting person in Japanese major corporations. If you are interested in collaborations with Japanese major corporations, Innovation Leaders Summit (ILS) is one of the best gateway events in Japan. This event focuses on collaboration matching between +100 Japanese major corporations and start-ups, and most of meeting partners are decision makers or CTOs (Chief Technical Officer), which enables to increase speed and concrete business collaborations more than a traditional fair in Japan. In addition, Japanese investors join as one of the meeting partners in ILS.
In the last time, 115 Japanese large corporations from many varieties of industries attended.
For instance, Panasonic, Docomo, TOYOTA, Hitachi, Shiseido, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric, JR, Mitsubishi Material, Kikkoman, DNP, TOTO, Mitsui Chemical, Astellas, Toppan, Daiwa, Toshiba, and a lot of others.
ILS 2021 has extended the schedule to provide start-up companies ONLINE participation periods, 8-12 March in 2021, for matching. In order to participate, start-up companies need to go through the two screenings as below.
- 1st screening: Advisory board members recommend start-ups to ILS organizer.
- 2nd screening: ILS organizer selects nearly domestic/overseas 500 start-ups from the recommendation lists.
In fact, most of recommended start-ups by advisory board members go through the 2nd screening, therefore, the 1st screening is the key, but fortunately, start-ups in Oulu region (Northern Ostrobothnia) have advantages for the 1st screening, because Business Finland Tokyo and City of Sendai (the official friendship city of Oulu) are advisory board members. For ILS 2021, BusinessOulu is closely working with them.
The final selected start-ups can obtain two opportunities for POWER MATCHING (one to one meetings) and TOKYO CHALLENGE 100 called T-100 (collaboration matching contest). In T-100, each 100 Japanese major corporation gives 3 themes and then start-ups submit ideas. Each major cooperation selects one idea for 3 themes each to start discussion by online meeting during 8-12 March 2021. In addition, since 20 meeting requests are maximum for the both ends, you may get meeting requests from Japanese corporations by direct emails to Business Finland or City of Sendai or BusinessOulu. In that extra case, we will set up a separate online meeting beside ILS 2021.
Please look at the below information carefully and BusinessOulu is looking forward to your entry!!
How to entry the 1st screening?
Please send your company slide including company’s URL, decision-maker’s and contact person’s information to BusinessOulu Takako Uchida (email@example.com) by email until 21 Oct 2020.
** Contact person should be a person who checks emails often and responses speedily.
Requirements for entry:
(1) Deep Tech related start-up companies
- Companies can accept collaborations like joint business/tech/product development.
- Companies only willing to sell products/services is not suitable.
- Listed companies and consulting companies are out of target.
(2) Your head office or branch office located in Northern Ostrobothnia (Pohjois-Pohjanmaa) region.
(3) Companies a decision-maker or an equivalent person can join online one to one meetings.
In the last time, 11 Finnish companies participated in and 7 companies had one to one meetings (average 3 meetings and max 5). 4 companies cancelled, because 3 companies couldn’t make any meetings and 1 company didn’t buy the participation pass until the deadline.
ILS 2021 basic information (https://ils.tokyo/):
(For more details, please download the material.)
- Schedule for online: 8 (Mon) to 12 (Fri) March 2021 at 8:30-19:00 in JP time (1:30-12:00 in Finland).
- The time may be extended in the future.
- 3-5 March will be for “onsite” in Tokyo, but it’s not recommended for foreign start-ups for your safety due to COVID-19.
- Meeting place: Online (more information given by ILS organizer)
- 1 hour for each one to one meeting, 20 business meeting requests in maximum arranged by each start-up through ILS system.
- After purchasing the participation pass, you can start business matching (POWER MATCHING) and challenging T-100.
- Participation pass fee (inc. tax): 16500JPY (ca 130e) or 66000JPY (ca 530e) with the pitch package
- After you will be selected, ILS organizer will email you with the participation pass information. Purchasing the participation pass is required until 1 Dec at 23:59 in Finnish time. Please note that;
- If you fail to purchase the pass and register completed company information until the above deadline, your participation will be cancelled.
- In case that the number of companies reach around 500 capacities, ILS organizer will stop acceptance.
- If start-ups fit the below 3 requirements, you can cancel your participation and the fee will be refunded.
- Companies not selected for T-100
- Companies which have sent 5 or more business meeting requests for POWER MATCHING
- Companies with no business meetings arranged for POWER MATCHING
(The applied pitch will be also cancelled, if you purchase the pass with the pitch package.)
If you have questions or want to entry, please contact to:
Takako Uchida, Coordinator, International Affairs, Japan, BusinessOulu