Tapahtumat ja valmennukset
BusinessOulun kalenterista löydät yrityksille ja niiden työntekijöille suunnattuja tapahtumia ja valmennuksia, jotka ovat usein maksuttomia tai vähintäänkin edullisia. Jos haluat järjestämäsi tapahtuman kalenteriimme, voit lähettää tiedot lomakkeella.
How we negotiate in business - Our mindsets and actions
- Alkaa: 28.10.2019
Negotation seminar for software and IT people
University of Oulu -Tellus Stage
Graduate School of Management
The seminar is aimed for IT and software workers and leaders who are eager to improve effectivness of their organization´s internal and external negotiation activities.
In the seminar, you will learn more about:
- Best practices to succeed in business negotiations
- Negotiation mental schemas - the mental patterns which impact how people interact and process information during negotiations
- Cultural negotiation differences between Finland and Asia
Learnings from the seminar can be used to:
- Identify and improve your own and your team´s negotiation approaches
- Unify your organization´s local and global negotiation practices
- Presentation: How succeed in business negotiations
- Worksho: Negotiation simulation
- Research: Software and IT workers in Japan, Finland and India
The seminar is free of charge and there is no need to register beforehand. Welcome!
About the speaker
Will Baber, Associate Professor fromKyoto University has a strong research background fromnegotiation and business models. He also teaches as a visiting professor at University of Vienna and University of Jyväskylä. Previously he worked in economic development in the State of Maryland. He is lead author of the textbook Practical Business Negotiation, (Routledge 2015). Recent articles include Transition to Digital Distribution Platforms and Business Model Evolution as well as Identifying Macro Phases Across the Negotiation Lifecycle. Negotiation simulations include Mukashi Games and Pixie and Electro Car Merger, both available through TheCaseCentre.org