Five Steps to Entrepreneurship: Reinvention with Roger Osorio
- Alkaa: 20.09.2023
Date: 20.9.2024 at 17:00
Place: Startup Station, Hallituskatu 36A, 1st floor
Entrepreneurship has become one of the most exciting and interesting fields in the last 15 years. It’s no surprise given how democratized the opportunity has become with the advancements in digital technology. Anyone can create a side hustle in a matter of days and launch by the end of the week! The path to entrepreneurship is often not that straight forward. Perhaps you are not ready to launch a business today and you want to find other ways into this field.
In this talk, Ivy League entrepreneurship educator, Roger Osorio, will teach you five ways to launch your reinvention into entrepreneurship.
- Roger Osorio is author, reinvention coach, international speaker, Ivy League educator, and host of The School of Reinvention Podcast.
- His best-selling book, The Journey to Reinvention: How to Build a Life Aligned with Your Values, Passion, and Purpose, inspires people to find the courage to dream, design, and drive a life on their terms.
- Along his journey to reinvention, Roger has inspired, educated, and launched entrepreneurs all around the world helping them to take their ideas, businesses, and projects from concept to creation.
- Since 2014, Roger has facilitated over 90 entrepreneurship bootcamps around the world for entrepreneurial communities, universities, and companies that include: LVMH, IBM, Orlando Magic, Sony Music, and the World Bank. In 2016, he was recruited from the middle school classroom by the Chief Digital Marketing Officer of IBM to drive an entrepreneurial mindset inside of the oldest tech company in the world.
- Since 2018, he has taught entrepreneurship at University of Pennsylvania and Sarah Lawrence College.
- Today, Roger applies all his experience as a former math teacher, executive coach, and entrepreneurship instructor to help people dream, design, and drive a life on their terms. He has learned that the mindset and practices of educators and entrepreneurs can be applied both inside your jobs and outside in your personal life to create a life that is meaningful and fulfilling to you.
Details and registration: https://www.lyyti.in/Five_Steps_to_Entrepreneurship_Reinvention_with_Roger_Osorio_1840
Specialist, Startup program manager
Tel: +358 40 674 7862