Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please contact us. Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
Health DemoDate May 30-31 2017
- Begins: 30.05.2017
- Ends: 31.05.2017
Come and find new partners for health tech business in the Nordic countries
This event is a great opportunity to meet the key actors in the health tech sector from Nordic Countries, Germany, Holland and Canada.
Industry leaders, such as Nokia, Hamilton Health Sciences, Innokas Medical and Tieto Healthcare, will share their insights into the co-creation of future health solutions. After the morning seminar, companies will present their products and services in the DemoDate session. B-to-b matchmaking is open to everyone.
Discover new partnering opportunities and book time for the most wanted face-to-face meetings with the help of Brella networking application. Connect with other participants.
Nordic co-creation for Health Tech growth
30 May, Tuesday
Venue: Oulu City Theatre
Address: Kaarlenväylä 2, Oulu city centre
08:30 Morning coffee, mingling and company stand preparations
09:30 Opening of the seminar, Moderator Lauri Salovaara
09:40 Key-note: Nokia in Digital Health
- Lea Myyryläinen, Director, Nokia Technologies, Finland
10:00 Co-creation needs and opportunities, presented by industry forerunners
- Ted Scott, Chief Innov. Officer & Director of Strategy, Hamilton Health Sciences, Canada
- Jouni Toijala, Chief Executive Officer, Innokas Medical, Finland
- Karolina Mosiadz, Communications Manager, Telefonica
- Jukka Palosaari, Head of Product Management, Healthcare Inf. Systems,Tieto, Finland
11:10 Flash-presentations: Companies share their stories about partnerships
5 minutes each
- Anssi Ylimaula, CEO, Kide Clinical Systems, Finland
- Anna Holm Heide, Head of Marketing, No Isolation, Norway
- Seppo Kopsala, CEO, Optomed, Finland
- Markus Vogt, Director Segment Healthcare, EBV Elektronik, Germany
- Minna Åman-Toivio, CEO, MedKit, Finland
- Norwegian company (tbc)
- Mikael Mineur, Sales Manager, Gemalto NV, Germany
- Norwegian company (tbc)
11:50 International networks
- Mikaela Nordenfelt, International Ecosystem Coordinator, ECHAlliance
- Glenn Lanteigne, President & CEO, Tectonic Advisory Services Inc., Canada
13:00 DemoDate: mingling and matchmaking
17:00 DemoDate ends
19.30 Networking dinner at the Original Sokos Hotel Arina
31 May, Wednesday
Venue: Oulu University Hospital
Address: Leivonkaari L3, entrance A5:5
An opportunity to participate in a guided tour of the Oulu University Hospital TestLab, a part of the OuluHealth Labs concept. OuluHealth Labs is a one-of-a-kind, test- and development environment for products and procedures. Innovations are tested through the entire service chain, from private homes all the way to health centres and hospitals.
Bus transportation has been organised for the guided tours. Buses depart from the front of the City Theatre at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Please register here.
Salla Hirvonen, +358 40 7261842, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ouluhealth.fi