Oulu HIMSS & Health 2.0 Side event
Transforming healthcare with 5G
OuluHealth is proud to partner HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference, one of the most important digital health events that will arrive in Helsinki Finland on 11-13 June.
We are hosting a side event in Oulu on 9-10 June, which offers you a great opportunity to get insights on how the 5G technology is used in Finnish social- and healthcare. Join us to see the future of healthcare and find out by yourself why Oulu is a forerunner in digital health.
Oulu Health is one of the 2 candidate Reference Sites that have been awarded funds for the EIP on AHA Call for Thematic Workshop 2019 according to the selection criteria and evaluation done the peer reviewers.
Time: 9-10 June 2019
Place: Maikkula Mansion & Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
This event is free of charge.
Sunday, June 9th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Join us to network with your colleaques. Enjoy the nightless night and a collection of Finnish delicacies by the beautiful Oulu river.
Monday, June 10th, 2019 at 9:00 – 15:30
Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
- Welcome to Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, Mr. Pasi Parkkila, Director of Development
- Key Note: Blueprint on Digital Transformation of Health and Care – Shared European Policy Vision and EIPon AHA Reference Sites, speaker Ms. Donna Hendersson, NHS Scotland
- What is 5g and what kind of opportunities it gives to healthcare, Mr. Olli Liinamaa, 5G Test Network Lead, Nokia
- Oulu Selfcare and virtual healthcare center, Ms. Eila Erkkilä, Deputy Chief Physician at the City of Oulu
- Panel: OuluHealth –Ecosystem, and OuluHealth Labs Ms. Minna Komu, Network Director, Maritta Perälä-Heape, Director and Mr. Timo Alalääkkölä, Manager, testing and innovations
11:30-13:00 Lunch and stands at OYS TestLab, matchmaking
Demos at OYS TestLab 11:30-15:00
- 5G demo
- OuluHealth & OuluHealth Labs, DigiHealth Hub
- Future Hospital 2030
- Clinical skills centre
- Human centric dataeconomy –IHAN
- SME stands
13:00 Future Hospital and Acitive and Healthy Ageing (EIPonAHA) goes Digital Health
- 5G in Future Hospitals, Moderated by Mr. Ari Pouttu, professor, University of Oulu
- What is 5G – the Main Features and Novel Operation Opportunities, - AI with 5G for Hospitals,
- AR/VR Services for Future Hospitals
- H2020 5G-ENHANCE – An introduction to a Practical Use Case
- DigiHealth Hub enhancing digital health capabilities and collaboration
- Welcome and introduction, Ms. Maritta Perälä-Heape, Professor of practice, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu
- Panel I : Competence building in the data driven future – multi-stakeholder, multi-disciplinary, cross-profession; Mr Chaloner Chute, DHI Scotland, Professor Mr. Jarmo Reponen , University of Oulu, Ms. Satu Väinämö, CHT Oulu Health, moderator Prof Maritta Perälä-Heape
- Coffee and networking, company stands from innovative SME´s
- Panel II: Cross-border collaboration as an enabler – reflection on the data driven future by international partners Ms. Line Linstad NSE Norway , Mr. Per-Olof Egnell, LTU Sweden, Ms. Myriam Martin TIC Biomed Spain
- Closing words, Maritta Perälä-Heape
15.30 Site Visit Enabling home environment at Oulu University of Applied Sciences
Salla Hirvonen, Key Account Director, BusinessOulu
tel. +358 40 726 1842
+358 50 322 2974
+358 40 726 1842