Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please contact us. Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
Oulu HIMSS & Health 2.0 Side event
- Begins: 09.06.2019
- Ends: 10.06.2019
Transforming healthcare with 5G
OuluHealth is proud to partner HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference, one of the most important digital health events that will arrive in Helsinki Finland on 11-13 June.
We are hosting a side event in Oulu on 9-10 June, which offers you a great opportunity to get insights on how the 5G technology is used in Finnish social- and healthcare. Join us to see the future of healthcare and find out by yourself why Oulu is a forerunner in digital health.
Oulu Health is one of the 2 candidate Reference Sites that have been awarded funds for the EIP on AHA Call for Thematic Workshop 2019 according to the selection criteria and evaluation done the peer reviewers.
Time: 9-10 June 2019
Place: Maikkula Mansion & Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
This event is free of charge.
Sunday, June 9th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Join us to network with your colleaques. Enjoy the nightless night and a collection of Finnish delicacies by the beautiful Oulu river.
Monday, June 10th, 2019 at 9:00 – 15:30
Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
- Welcome to Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, Mr. Pasi Parkkila, Director of Development
- Key Note: Blueprint on Digital Transformation of Health and Care – Shared European Policy Vision and EIPon AHA Reference Sites, speaker Ms. Donna Hendersson, NHS Scotland
- What is 5g and what kind of opportunities it gives to healthcare, Mr. Olli Liinamaa, 5G Test Network Lead, Nokia
- Oulu Selfcare and virtual healthcare center, Ms. Eila Erkkilä, Deputy Chief Physician at the City of Oulu
- Panel: OuluHealth –Ecosystem, and OuluHealth Labs Ms. Minna Komu, Network Director, Maritta Perälä-Heape, Director and Mr. Timo Alalääkkölä, Manager, testing and innovations
11:30-13:00 Lunch and stands at OYS TestLab, matchmaking
Demos at OYS TestLab 11:30-15:00
- 5G demo
- OuluHealth & OuluHealth Labs, DigiHealth Hub
- Future Hospital 2030
- Clinical skills centre
- Human centric dataeconomy –IHAN
- SME stands
13:00 Future Hospital and Acitive and Healthy Ageing (EIPonAHA) goes Digital Health
- 5G in Future Hospitals, Moderated by Mr. Ari Pouttu, professor, University of Oulu
- What is 5G – the Main Features and Novel Operation Opportunities, - AI with 5G for Hospitals,
- AR/VR Services for Future Hospitals
- H2020 5G-ENHANCE – An introduction to a Practical Use Case
- DigiHealth Hub enhancing digital health capabilities and collaboration
- Welcome and introduction, Ms. Maritta Perälä-Heape, Professor of practice, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu
- Panel I : Competence building in the data driven future – multi-stakeholder, multi-disciplinary, cross-profession; Mr Chaloner Chute, DHI Scotland, Professor Mr. Jarmo Reponen , University of Oulu, Ms. Satu Väinämö, CHT Oulu Health, moderator Prof Maritta Perälä-Heape
- Coffee and networking, company stands from innovative SME´s
- Panel II: Cross-border collaboration as an enabler – reflection on the data driven future by international partners Ms. Line Linstad NSE Norway , Mr. Per-Olof Egnell, LTU Sweden, Ms. Myriam Martin TIC Biomed Spain
- Closing words, Maritta Perälä-Heape
15.30 Site Visit Enabling home environment at Oulu University of Applied Sciences
Salla Hirvonen, Key Account Director, BusinessOulu
tel. +358 40 726 1842