Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please use our form to send the event infomation.
Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
Tokyo Game Show 2022
- Begins: 15.09.2022
- Ends: 18.09.2022
City of Sendai, Japan invites game companies from Oulu region to Sendai shared booth introducing your game titles in Tokyo Game Show 2022 (15-16 September)
City of Sendai in Japan, which is the friendship city of Oulu, offers game companies in Oulu region a space to introduce your game in the Sendai shared booth in Tokyo Game Show held on 15-18 September 2022 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba next to Tokyo. Sendai booth will open only for the business days on 15-16 Sep.
As you already know, TGS is one of the biggest international game fairs in the world. This year, it’s organized as hybrid model. Although Japanese government has eased travel restrictions to enter Japan, a process of entering Japan for foreigners still feels to be complicate and difficult. For this invitation, traveling to Japan for TGS is not mandatory. You just send Sendai staffs company & game information and game data to be played by visitors. Sendai staffs take care of your game titles at the booth instead of you.
It’s a hybrid fair, therefore, you can have your own account from Sendai to meet business or interesting people and enjoy online contents in TGS virtual place.
Registration until 3 Jun 2022 (Fri)
(Note) Max 2 Finnish companies can be accepted for the Sendai booth. First come first served!!
Participation fee for the Sendai shared booth is basically free of charge, if you participate in TGS virtually.
(See also “What registration companies need to cover” section in below basic information)
Tokyo Game Show 2022 (Hybrid fair)
15 (Thu) and 16 (Fri) Sep for Business Day, 17 (Sat) and 18 (Sun) Sep for Public day at Makuhari Messe
Target company for this invitation
Game companies located in Pohjois-Pohjanmaa region including a company having a branch office in this region.
What City of Sendai offers
- One section in Sendai shared booth (total booth space is 9m2)
*Sendai covers the shared booth cost including fair participation fee and booth decoration related costs.
- On-site support at the booth for your company & game
- Mobile phones or tablets at the booth for your game
- Account for TGS online system
What registration companies need to cover
- All costs except a fair participation fee and Sendai booth related costs, for example, all travel costs including all flights, accommodation, corona related costs, visa costs, domestic transportation in Finland & Japan and other own costs (e.g. food, recreations etc.), in case of traveling to Japan.
- Own promotion material costs (e.g. business card, poster, flyer, brochure, give-away goods, promoting/decorative stuffs etc.), in case of requesting your own promotion materials.
- International and domestic delivery cost
Contact for participation registration and more details:
Senior Advisor, International Affairs, Japan