Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please use our form to send the event infomation.
Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
Renovating with a digital mindset: Lessons learned - Best practice: How smaller projects can benefit from digitalization
- Begins: 19.05.2021
How to move experiences of digitalization of new buildings to adaption of existing buildings to new users.
Welcome to Workshop 7 in the project Digi-AEC. Throughout a series of 4 webinars, we will discuss and learn more about how digital tools can lower the costs of renovations and adaptions of old buildings. You are welcome to participate in any of the webinars, or all of them. Read more about the project, and watch our previous workshops here: Digi-AEC platform
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- gaming, IT, communication
Municipalities - employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
19th MAY, 2021
BEST PRACTICE: HOW SMALLER PROJECTS CAN BENEFIT FROM DIGITALIZATION
Presenting advantages of using digitalization as a means of support and facilitation.
Moderator: Elin Stenvall
- Kalix municipality, KIAB: Christer Wallin, CEO
- Klar Svan: Sergei Knysh, CEO
- Case study: Can digitalization replace traditional means of planning and building?
- Restoration of the Trade House of Lang in Raahe: Piia Vähäsalo, CEO, Langin kauppahuone Oy
- Restoration of the Old Raahe area: Sari Alajoki, Case Manager, Wanha Raahe Foundation
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
Advisor, International Affairs
tel. +358 50 432 8873