Events and coaching programs
In the BusinessOulu calendar, you will find events and coaching programs targeted at companies and their employees. The events and programs are often completely free of charge or at least highly affordable. If you wish to add your event to our calendar, please use our form to send the event infomation.
Subscribe to the BusinessOulu newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming events and coaching programs.
EIC Accelerator 2021 Workshop, Oulu
- Begins: 18.03.2021
Time: 18th March 2021, at 10.00-14.00
option to one-on -one consultations with Invent Baltics 14-17 (30min/company)
Place: Online event
Register by 15th March 2021: https://www.lyyti.in/EIC_Accelerator_workshop_1603
The workshop will offer useful information on EIC Accelerator programme, previously known as Horizon 2020 SME Instrument. The progammme provides an excellent opportunity for small and medium sized companies to get financial support for product development and commercial uptake. Applying for the EIC Accelerator should be considered if your company:
- has developed a novel technological solution with a superior value proposition
- is tackling an important problem at European level
- has proven a strong market demand for the solution and validated it with initial pilot customers.
- has tested and validated a prototype proving the benefits of the technology.
If you ticked all the boxes, then this is an opportunity for you.
The workshop will be held by Mr. Silver Toomla from Invent Baltics. Invent Baltics has helped 38 companies to successfully get the SME Instrument / Accelerator grant and Mr. Toomla will reflect his experience in presenting these projects.
Topics of the day:
- Module 1 (introduction of the Accelerator programme under Horizon Europe - general overview of the programme and proposed changes, evaluation criteria's and process)
- Module 2 – Stage 1 proposal and the video
- Module 2 (how to package your development plans - how to set-up your workplan in order to show the necessary impact of the project, how to budget your activities, TRL 8 / TRL 9, grant vs equity)
- Module 3 (the interview – process and preparation)
- Module 4 (our experience in presenting these projects – what have we learned and where have we failed, success examples)
The free of charge event will be held in English and is arranged as part of the Raising EU expertise project financed by the Council of Oulu Region.